6 - 9 November 2013
Water, A critical Issue!
The increasing trend of population growth in the region deteriorates the tight situation of water supply and serious development plans in the sector has become an undeniable requirement in Iran.
The rapid pace of development in the water sector in Iran has provided an open stage for all those willing to invest in this sector. To provide up to date information to the investors and in order to facilitate their access to the relevant private or state owned organizations active in this field, the first round of the biannual International Water & Wastewater Exhibition (Watex) in Iran was held in Nov. 2000.
Welcome to the 9th Iran international water & wastewater Exhibition which focus exclusively on the water & wastewater industry to be held from 6-9 Nov. 2013 in Tehran International Permanent Fairground. The objective of this exposition is to act as a comprehensive resource for the industry, its members, prospective business visitors and customers by providing in-depth information about the industry and the latest trends influencing its progress. Being attended by prominent water & wastewater companies, equipment manufacturers and vendors, the expo offers participants the opportunity to network, learn about new technologies and techniques, exchange ideas and discuss about industry trends. All participants can benefit from great exposure to enhance their revenue channels and increase profits as this exhibition provides fabulous opportunity to reach out the maximum water & wastewater professionals of Iran and world.
1. Companies can share knowledge, build vendor relationships and work with prominent water & wastewater companies to enhance their market spread.
2. Great exposure in terms of potential customers and business generation.
3. An ideal platform for business collaborations, deals, Product launches, brand building and more.
4. Extensive information about advanced Products / reputed manufacturers.
5. Updated source to the water & waste water industry offering everything and anything you need to know about it.
6. A number of stalls for companies to exhibit their latest equipment and demonstrate their efficiencies and capabilities.
7. A mega show that acts as a virtual encyclopedia for the entire industry.
8. A bright opportunity for technology suppliers and seekers.